Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Our tradition is to spend Christmas Eve with my side of the family and then Christmas Day with Dean’s side of the family.  So for Christmas Eve we went to my brother and sister-in-law’s home for Christmas.  We had a wonderful time hanging out with my parents, brother and sis-in-law and our nieces.  It was a low key celebration.  We enjoyed a Mexican dinner and then my mom made homemade sopapillas for dessert along with my cupcake creations.  We had a nice time and loved seeing the joy and excitement in our nieces faces as they opened up their gifts.
If this expression doesn't scream EXCITEMENT I don't know what does!

Lila loved her new polka dot hoodie


Bella opening her new cowgirl jean jacket gift

Isn't she a doll?!

Lila helping make sopapillas

Dad helping eat the sopapillas

The boys holding down the couch

Bella so excited for Nanny and I to open the gifts she made for us

Bella made the trivets!

Lila giving me the gift she made for me


The trivets Bella made for me!





The girls love their Gramps



Mom opening the gift we made for them- photo books from our trip to Ireland and Scotland




Doesn't this look scream EXCITEMENT?!  Maybe not!

Yeah for new PJ's!

Horsing around!

Looks like Lila won the 'bunny ears' fight

Dad and John trying to figure out the kids toys


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  Remember that Christ is the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment