Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. 
Psalm 7: 17

Thankfulness:  Gratefulness; Appreciation
On Thanksgiving, I reflect on the top things in my life that I am so grateful for:

1.  Christ, my Savior, my Redeemer
2.  My husband and best fried, who has shown me what true love really is
3.  My son, that I love with all my heart and haven't even met yet
4.  My Parents and In-Laws, who love me unconditionally
5.  My family
6.  My friends
7.  My health  
8.  That I live in a free country where many men and women have died to protect our freedoms
9.  My house and all that is in it to make it a home
10. My job, even though it stresses me out beyond what words can express, I'm thankful that I have a stable job with good pay and benefits.



No comments:

Post a Comment