I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His rightness and justice, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalm 7: 17
Thankfulness: Gratefulness; Appreciation
On Thanksgiving, I reflect on the top things in my life that I am so grateful for:
1. Christ, my Savior, my Redeemer
2. My husband and best fried, who has shown me what true love really is
3. My son, that I love with all my heart and haven't even met yet
4. My Parents and In-Laws, who love me unconditionally
5. My family
6. My friends
7. My health
8. That I live in a free country where many men and women have died to protect our freedoms
9. My house and all that is in it to make it a home
10. My job, even though it stresses me out beyond what words can express, I'm thankful that I have a stable job with good pay and benefits.