Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Canvas & Cocktails- Girls Night Out

This past weekend my good friend, Beth and I decided to have a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!  We went to Canvas and Cocktails for a night of painting and sipping tasty adult beverages.  


I was a little reluctant to sign up for a painting class since my artistic ability is next to none but I was told the instructors would walk you through the painting every step of the way.  The evening was a total blast and I want to do it again someday.  The class was laid back, lots of drinks, lots of good music and being around a good friend made for a great night out.  And our paintings turned out pretty good too!  

Below are the pictures from our fabulous night out---and you can even tell what they are!! We definitely need to do this again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment